Keyla
MONTEVERDEEEE I was visiting my father this weekend. He lives in Monteverde and he is starting this new business it´s like a Museum about the history of Monteverde and like it´s a big property he is making like a kind of trails so you can watch birds and some animals like raccoon. And it´s a bussiness for foreign people he needs to learn more English, I was trying to help him but I realize I stop practicing for no reason my english I need to start again!!!

MONTEVERDEEEE  Monteverde

I was visiting visited my father this weekend. He lives in Monteverde and he is starting this new business. It´s like a Museum about the history of Monteverde and like it´s a big property where he is making like a kind of trails so you can watch birds and see some animals like raccoons. And it´s a It will attract tourists so bussiness for foreign people he needs to learn more English. I was trying to help him but I realized that need to start I stop practicing for no reason my English I need to start again!!!

MONTEVERDEEEE

I was visiting my father this weekend. He lives in Monteverde and he is starting this a new business. it´s like The business is a Museum about the history of Monteverde. and like it´s a On the big property, he is making like a kind of trails so you can to watch birds and some animals, like the raccoons. And it´s It is a bussiness for foreign people, so he needs to learn more English,! I was trying to help him but I realized I stopped practicing for no reason my english so I need to start again!!!

Por cierto, eres muy bonita

MONTEVERDEEEE

I was visiting my father this weekend. He lives in Monteverde and he is starting this new business. It´s like a Museum about the history of Monteverde and like it´s a big property. He is making like a kind of trails so you can watch birds and some animals like raccoons. It is a business for foreign people so he needs to learn more English. I was trying to help him but I realized I stopped practicing my English for no reason so need to start again!!!