kisha
The waste of water!! I would like to talk about the waste of water. In My opinion the waste of water, Which we can observe every day in developed countries, Very often it make us forget how the water is essential for all living things. Thus in My opinion the solution of this problem is that everyone understands that it is an important resources and that the people can do something to reduce the waste of water and have to Take care of water with Small and daily actions like: to prefer a shower rather than a Bath or Close the running taps. At The end i'm waiting your corrections ;).
1

Water waste!!

I would like to talk about the waste of water.
In my opinion the waste of water, Which we can observe every day in developed countries, Very often it make us forget how the water is essential for all living things. Thus in My opinion the solution to this problem is to make sure everyone understands that it is an important resource and that the people can do something to reduce the waste of water and have to Take care of water with Small and daily actions such as: choosing to take a shower rather than a Bath or Closing the running taps.
At The end i'm waiting your corrections ;).