Cristina
Practice!!! Hi! I'm here because I want to practice my engliah, and if I can help you to practice your spanish, I would glad to help you! I'm from Mexico Actually I study the language, my level is B1, so it supposed that I can speak and understand english, but I want to forget the nerves, and I think that maybe this is the correct site. Please if I made mistakes is this note, you can tell me. :)

Practice!!!

Hi! I'm here because I want to practice my english,! and If I can help you to practice your spanish, I would be glad to help you! I'm from Mexico. Actually I study the English language, and my level is B1,. so it supposed that I can speak and understand english, but I don't want to forget the be nervous! nerves,. and I think that maybe this is the correct site. Please, if I made mistakes isn this note, you can tell me. :)

Practice!!!

Hi! I'm here because I want to practice my engliah English, and if I can help you to *practice  your Spanish, I would glad to help you! I'm from Mexico and Actually I study the language English my level is B1, so it supposed that I can speak and understand English, but I want to forget the nerves lose my nervoussness, and I think that maybe this is the correct site. Please tell me if I made any mistakes is in this note, you can tell me. :)

Note: *In many parts of the English speaking world (UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and South Africa) “practice” is the noun, “practise” the verb. However, in the U.S.A the spelling “practice” is more often used for both the noun and the verb.

Practice!!!

Hi! I'm here because I want to practice my english, and I would be glad to help you with your Spanish. I'm from Mexico and I study English, my level is B1, so it is supposed that I can speak and understand english, but I want to lose my nervousness when speaking and I think that maybe this is the correct site. Please tell me if I made any mistakes in this note.