rita
How Literature Search is related to The selection of methodologies and data collection and Conclusio The literature search helped my to identify possible gaps in the research. I could choose that similar methodologies which other researchers used before. I could know what kind of method I should not to adopt in my research because of limited time. Form other researchers’ experiences, I learned the effective way to get maximum useful data. Collecting lots of case studies could save my time, and I could design new questions and survey for my specific question which I can’t find answers from literature search. I understood what kinds of method should be used in different demographic, and what I should notice in operation. Review the literatures and making sure that the problem is solved. Checking the latest literatures which may against to my research. Checking certain statistic I use in my research, and there is no update materials. In a long report with many results and conclusions, I may list the conclusion according to what I study more and public attention. literature search makes my conclusion more logical and clear.
Dec 2, 2015 12:29 AM
Hello... How are you ? My name is Hami I'm learning English Spanish and Russian It would be great if you wanted to chat sometime ;) :P