Jotam Chen
Puppets Hi everyone! Puppets For centuries, puppet making was the work o woodcarvers. Puppets like Pinocchio were made of pieces of wood. Modern puppet makers can make them with plastic, wood, metal and other materials. Like other art, puppets are the result of someone's imagination. Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets, first got the idea for Kermit the frog from a ping-pong ball and his mother's green coat. With a little imagination, just about anything can be turned into a puppet. There are a lot of kinds of puppets but some of them are: Hand puppet, string puppet and stick puppet. As I said, one of the most famous puppeteers of all time was Jim Henson. Jim created the Muppets, including Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. Thank you If you find a mistake, please let me know! Thank you
Dec 2, 2015 1:06 AM

Puppets

Hi everyone!

Puppets

For centuries, puppet making was the work of woodcarvers. Puppets, like Pinocchio, were made of pieces of wood. Modern puppet makers can make them with plastic, wood, metal and other materials.

Like other art, puppets are the result of someone's imagination.
Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets, first got the idea for Kermit the frog from a ping-pong ball and his mother's green coat. With a little imagination, just about anything can be turned into a puppet.

There are a lot of many kinds of puppets, but some of them are: Hand puppet, string puppet and stick puppet.

As I said, one of the most famous puppeteers of all time was Jim Henson. Jim created the Muppets, including Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.

Thank you

If you find a mistake, please let me know!
Thank you