Jasiel García
The difficulties of the English Since when I started to learn English I found some difficulties in it, and nowadays the same items give me problems that are the listening and the speaking, I´ve done a lot of exams of English but in these parts I get the lower califications so I ask to everybody, how can I improve this parts of the english?

The difficulties of the English

Since when I starteding to learn English, I have found some difficulties with in it,. and nNowadays, the same items things give me problems, that are the especially listening and the speaking, I´ve done a lot of exams of in English but in these parts I get the lower *califications. so I ask to everybody,; how can I improve this these parts of the learning english?

* classifications? [where you rank on a list]

* grades? [a grade for an exam like A,B,C,D, or F]

The difficulties of the English

Since when I started to learning English, I found some difficulties in it, and nowadays the same things/factors items  give me problems. that are These factors are the listening and the speaking. I've done a lot of exams of in English but in these parts I get the lower califications I always get low grades in these assignments, so I ask to everybody, "How can I improve this parts these aspects of the English?"

Con mucha practica se puede aprender qualquier idioma. ¡Suerte con el inglés!