Maria
Time flies Tomorrow I'll have 4 month taking yoga classes! It's awesome I got beautiful friends after that and now I feel more confident with myself and I learned that when you can't do something is because you are afraid, because you are strong and you can do whatever u want. Other thing is that I'm taking pole and twerk classes... I'm like this I mean I love taking a lot of classes and being busy learning, even when I'm busy I still have time:). This month I'll start changing things... I have to forget and get over some persons... I wanna beautiful and new things so I can't get back to the past. The future is what matters and all the things will make me be a netter person.
2

Time flies

Tomorrow I'll have will be 4 months of taking yoga classes!
It's awesome that I got have found some *beautiful wonderful friends after that and now I feel more confident with myself! and I have learned that when you can't do something it is because you are afraid,. because When you are strong, and you can do whatever u want. The other thing is that I'm taking pole and twerk classes... I'm like this! I mean I love taking a lot of classes and being busy and learning, even when I'm busy, I still have make the time:). This month I'll start changing things... I have to forget (and get over) some persons people... I wanna want beautiful and new things, so I can't get back to stuck in the past. The future is what matters and all these things will make me be a netter better person.

* beautiful = physical appearance or very good people inside

1

Time flies

Tomorrow will be I'll have 4 month taking yoga classes!
It's awesome that I have found some got beautiful friends after that and now I feel more confident with myself. and I have learned that when you can't do something it is because you are afraid. , because When you are strong and you can do whatever you want. O The other thing is that I'm taking pole and twerk classes ... I'm like this. I mean I love taking a lot of classes and being busy and learning, even when I'm busy I still have make the time:). This month I'll start changing things... (I have to forget and get over some people rsons)... I want na beautiful and new things so I can't get back to stuck in the past. The future is what matters and all these things will make me be a n better person.

Muy interesante. Me gusta tu ejercicio muchísimo.

Solamente sigue así.