Jeanine
Practice No.1 It is working hours now in Beijing,but my work is not busy.So I am browsing website to find some English articles to read.I just signed up in this website last month and found a teacher to practice my spoken English.I learned English since I was six year's old but I didn't do it well.During university,I passed CET-6 with a low score.Comparing with listening and speaking English,I am better at writing and reading.I have been finished three lessons with the teacher from italki.I can hardly speak a whole sentence during the class but I can write to them.I feel a little upset and don't know how to solve this problem.I took my teacher's advice to watch the American series 'Friends' without any subtitles.For understanding the content of every episode,I need see it for many times.But it is not going to happen when I download a English subtitle.Because I can read the titles.

Practice No.1

It is working hours now in Beijing,but my work is not busy.So I am browsing website to find some English articles to read.I just signed up in this website last month and found a teacher to practice my spoken English.I learned English since I was six year's old but I didn't do it well.During university,I passed CET-6 with a low score.Comparing with listening and speaking English,I am better at writing and reading.I have been finished three lessons with the teacher from italki.I can hardly speak a whole sentence during the class but I can write to them.I feel a little upset and don't know how to solve this problem.I took my teacher's advice to watch the American series 'Friends' without any subtitles.For understanding the content of every episode,I need see it for many times.But it is not going to happen when I download a English subtitle.Because I can read the titles.

It is during work hours now in Beiking, but my work is not busy. So I am browsing websites to find some English articles to read. I just signed up to this website last month and found a teacher to practice my spoken English with. I studied English since I was six years old but I didn't do it well. [OR I have studied English since I was six years old but I didn't study hard.] At university, I passed CET-6 but with a low score. Compared with listening and speaking English, I am better at writing and reading. [OR My written English is better than my spoken English. OR I am better at reading and writing than listening and speaking English.]  I have finished three lessons with the teacher from italki. I can hardly speak a complete sentence during the class but I can write to them. I feel a little upset and don't know how to solve this problem. I took my teacher's advice and watched the American series 'Friends' without any subtitles. To understand the content of every [OR each OR an] episode, I need to see it many times. But if I download the English subititles, I can understand the story easily.

---

Your written English is excellent! Your meaning is always perfectly clear, and any grammatical errors are very minor ones. Well done!

I understand how you feel about English conversation. But cheer up - it's honestly just a matter of practice. Having a good vocabulary and strong written grammar is a great base for improving your conversation.

Don't give up!