Ada
Job Interview Yesterday, I went to a Food Company for an interview of the full time Office Admin job. At the beginning of this interview, the interviewer, Miss Lan, honestly explained many details of the job, and told me that this job is not as easy as people think. Since she is seeking someone can work for a long term, she recommends me think about this job carefully, and then decide whether join them or not. After she told me what criteria she is looking for, I felt that I am in the right place. I told her that I am not afraid about how complicated this job will be, and frankly, I like doing something challenged. So I am willing to take this opportunity and will do my best if I got the selected. I think this interview was going very well, and look forward the feedback from this company.
1

Job Interview

Yesterday, I went to a food company for an interview for a of the full time Office Admin job.
At the beginning of this interview, the interviewer, Miss Lan, honestly explained many details of the job, and told me that this job is not as easy as people think. Since she is seeking looking for someone who can work for a long term, she recommended that I me think about this job carefully, and then decide whether to join them or not.

After she told me what criteria she was looking for, I felt that I was am in the right place. I told her that I am not afraid about how complicated this job will be, and frankly, I like doing something challenging. So I am willing to take this opportunity and will do my best if I get the selected.

I think this interview went was going very well, and look forward to the feedback from this company.