Teppei
Why I Think California is the Great State I was living in California for 5 months, and I still think California is the great state. There are three reasons why I love California. First, the climate is amazing. When I was living in Japan, I felt really warm in summer because it is very humid. However, even if it is summer, it is not so humid, but dried. That is why I felt comfortable. Second, a lot of people in California are friendly. When I went hiking in Hollywood, a person who I do not know hugged me for entertainment. In addition, when I was carrying bottles of water by skateboard, someone spoke to me, and she said '' you need a ride?'' It never happened in my country, and I felt really happy; therefore, a lot of people are friendly. Third, there are a lot of beautiful places. When I was taking the bus, I was amazed because I could see beautiful view which is totally not famous. Also, I went famous sightseeing spots, and I could relax because every balding is beautiful. Not only natures, but also buildings are very attractive; thus, there are a lot of beautiful places. In conclusion, California is the great state because of three reasons; climate, friendly people, and beautiful places. If you have never visited there, I strongly recommend you to visit. You will want to live in California. In other words, your life can be changed.
Dec 2, 2015 4:55 AM
2

Why I Think California is the Great State

I was have been living in California for 5 five months, and I still think California it is the great state.

There are three reasons why I love California...

First of all, the climate is amazing. When I was living in Japan's , I felt really warm in summer because it is hot and very humid. However, even if it is Here, the summer is dry heat and , it is not so humid, but dried. That is why I felt feel very comfortable.

Secondly, a lot of people in Californians are friendly. When While I was went hiking in Hollywood, a person who I do not know just gave me a hugged me for no reason entertainment. In addition, when Then there was a time when I was carrying some bottles of water by while skateboarding, someone spoke to me, and she said lady asked, ''You need a ride?''

It never No such things happened in my country., and I felt feel really happy; therefore, a lot of people are for such friendliness of the place.  You need to be careful too!  Too many wackos here also, especially if you are a girl!

Third Finally, there are a lot of many beautiful places. When I was taking on the bus, I was amazed because I could to see not so famous but beautiful views which is totally not famous. Of courseAlso, I went to see the famous ones too. sightseeing spots, and I could was able to relax because every balding building is beautiful besides nature. Not only natures, but also buildings are very attractive; thus, there are a lot of beautiful places.

In conclusion, California is the great state because of three reasons; climate, friendly people, and beautiful places. If you have never visited California,  there, I strongly recommend you to come. It may seduced you to live here and your life/lifestyle will be changed entirely. visit. You will want to live in California. In other words, your life can be changed.