Siberian_girl
Novosibirsk Novjsibirsk is Russia's third-largest city, after Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Population about 1.4 million. The city locating on the banks of the Ob River in the West Siberian Plain. Average temperatures range in summer is from +15 °C (59 °F) to +26 °C (78.8 °F), in winter from −20 °C (−4 °F) to −12 °C (10.4 °F). However, winter temperatures can go as low as −30 °C (−22 °F) to −35 °C (−31 °F), and summer temperatures can go as high as +30 °C (86 °F) to +35 °C (95 °F). The famous building is The Theatre Opera ahd Ballet. It's largest theatre building in Russia. Novosibirsk's Zoo is very intresting place there you'll can see Ligr, which was born as a result of cross between Leo and Tiger.

Novosibirsk

Novjsibirsk is Russia's third-largest city, after Moscow and Saint Petersburg. (The) population is about 1.4 million. The city locating is located on the banks of the Ob River in the West (maybe Western?) Siberian Plain. Average temperatures range in summer is from +15 °C (59 °F) to +26 °C (78.8 °F) and in the winter from −20 °C (−4 °F) to −12 °C (10.4 °F). However, winter temperatures can go as low as −30 °C (−22 °F) to −35 °C (−31 °F), and summer temperatures can go as high as +30 °C (86 °F) to +35 °C (95 °F). The famous building is The Theatre Opera and Ballet (If there is one famous building, then you would say "the famous building is" but if there are more than one, then you might say "A famous building is" or "One of the famous buildings is"). It's the largest theatre building in Russia. Novosibirsk's Zoo is a very intresting place. There you'll can see a Ligr, which was born as is a result of cross between a Leo lion and tiger.