YUPYUP~~DREAMS~1~

DREAM: MƠ...or..GIÂC MƠ^^~~

DREAMS....
have to ever wish that dreams could be a real event ..?
sumtimes u could be enjoying ,relaxing,or/and having fun in one of ur loveliest dreams!(for example: dreaming of ur charming prince,or ur DREAM vacation..u get the ponit:P)...when suddenly ur big hideous alarm sound wake u up^^ or mayb u remember that u didnt finish ur hmwk the other night ,and was planing to get up early to finish it^^..anyways..no matter wat reason that have woke u up, it has also woke u up and outta dreamland^^And then the whole day u would be wanting sooo much to get back to ur comfy and warm bed and get a good snooze..^^

as for me^^ i better go finish my HMWK^^.so then i could get back to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--ing~:D

YUPYUP~~DREAMS~1~

DREAM: MƠ...or..GIÂC MƠ^^~~

DREAMS....
    sumtimes u could be enjoying ,relaxing,or/and having fun in one of ur loveliest dreams!(for example: dreaming of ur charming prince,or ur DREAM vacation..u get the point:P)...when suddenly ur big hideous alarm sound wake u up^^ or mayb u remember that u didnt finish ur hmwk the other night ,and was planing to get up early to finish it^^..anyways..no matter wat reason that have  woke u up, it has also woke u up and outta dreamland^^And then the whole day u would be wanting sooo much to get back to ur comfy and warm bed and get a good snooze..^^

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese