about fasion chinese name for foreigner

I was thinking about the name of my future bf suddenly for fun, supposing to find the name called naturally.

When browsed web found article in yahoo about the fasion chinese for foreigner.

Wooh, i would like to help them to have if they need help.And i suddenly thought about my David Win translation 大卫赢, and it's 戴维营 with the English Camp David. That is very cool, i think. What a wonderful day, i am hunting~~~What shall i hunt?Barden? Brandon/Mattew/Andrew/Joseph or Thomas/Charlie/William? Who care, 八个耶鲁!!So cool~Lawyer's Family~

Em, this is a real joke.

about fasionable Chinese names for foreigners

I was thinking about the name of my future bf suddenly for fun, supposing to find a natural-sounding name.

While browsing / While I browsed the web found an article on Yahoo about the fasionable Chinese for foreigners.

Wooh, would like to help them to find a name if they need help. And I suddenly thought about my David Win translation 大卫赢, and it's 戴维营 which means (?) English Camp David. That is very cool, I think. What a wonderful day,  I  am hunting~~~ What shall  I hunt? Barden? Brandon/Mattew/Andrew/Joseph or Thomas/Charlie/William? Who cares, 八个耶鲁!!So cool~Lawyer's Family~

Em, this is a real joke.

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Cantonese)