How to learn English

I have learned English from my junior's beginning. English looks so difficult for me. Because I am so lazy.

From the beginning of my college, I will read English loudly every morning. When I am in class,I will concentrate on the course. I will ask the English teacher many quesctions of English gramma. Another words,phaced and listening,I practice them everyday.

I am a senior student now.But My English ability is not very good now.I want to do the best me. Who could help me!!!

How to learn English

I have learned been learning English sincefrom my junior's beginningthe beginning of my junior year. English looks seems so difficult for to me. because I am so lazy.

From the beginning of my college, I will read English loudly aloud every morning. When I am in class,I will (will is not wrong but "always" or "try to" is more natural) concentrate on the course(course is not wrong but "course material" or "class material" is a bit more specific. I will ask the English teacher many quesctions (questions) of about English grammar. Another words (here, do you mean vocabulary?),phaced (not sure what you want to say here, maybe "phrases"?) and listening,I practice them everyday.

This sentence order is more natural: I practice vocabulary, phrases, and listening every day.

I am a senior student now.But My English ability is not very good now.I want to do the best medo the best I can. Who could ("will", "wants to" are more natural here) help me!!!