First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I wish i could to type in Hindi.. Anyway, I plan to go to India next year to check it out for to live or not. First for 2, 3 months, I will do a volunteer at the mother teresa's house.
and The rest of my tourist visa would be traveling all area in India.
Before i go to, I really want to know some phrases, good pronunciation in Hindi etc...
Thanks!

I basically speak in Japanese. If you want to learn it we can exchange too.

First notebook entry:mera parichay (Introducing myself)

Kaas mein Hindi seek pati (I wish i could to type in Hindi)..Mein agley saal Bharat janey wali hoon ye dheek ne ke lyie ki kyia mein waahaan reeh sakti hoon ya nahi (Anyway, I plan to go to India next year to check it out for to live or not).Peehley doo, tin saal mein vhaag lungi Mother teresa kee paas (First for 2, 3 months, I will do a volunteer at the mother teresa's house). aur baki samey mere yatra kee mein Bharat ke doosre gaghaa ghaamti rahoongi (
    and The rest of my tourist visa would be traveling all area in India).
    wahaan janey se pelhey mein kuch hindi ke sabd sikhna cahati hoon (Before i go to, I really want to know some phrases, good pronunciation in Hindi etc... )
    Sukryia! (Thanks!) 

this is how i helped you now if you want to learn more talk mto me but before that read my profile then we will talk for a while then let us learn

Thanks!

मैं पहली बार भारत जा रही हूँ |
    watashi ha hajimete indo ni ikimasu

मैं हिंदी सीखना चाहती हु
    watashi ha hindi go no benkyou shitai to omoimasu

More notebook entries written in Hindi