In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their ...

Hi.Everyone.I`m studying to take IELTS and in urgent need of help with my writing.Any suggestion and advice will be appreciated.The topic for my essay is :

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

大家好.我在备考雅思,急需一些写作上的帮助.欢迎大家提意见.

According to a recent survey, the average weight of people is increasing in some countries while, sadly, their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. Therefore, it becomes critically important for us to explore the causes of this phenomenon and come up with solutions to help improve levels of health and fitness in these countries.

It `s common sense that people who weigh more than an clinically healthy amount are more likely to suffer from certain diseases, which will inevitably cause some serious fitness and health issues, so in order to solve this problem, we need to find out why the average weight of people is increasing.

With the ever growing pressure from employment and society, people are now constantly under a large amount of stress and there are many studies that suggest stress is linked to a very unhealthy eating habit, or as expert like to call it, stress eating disorder. One common symptom of people who suffer from this disorder is that patients eat more than they need and the more the stress, the more urge they feel to eat. One very effective way to deal with this disorder is to find a healthier release for your negative feeling and emotions. Take sports for an example it helps boost mental energy in a very short time.

Another very important reason for the average weight to rise is the aging of population. The majority of countries have entered a phase where aged people are making up a greater percentage of the population and it is scientifically proved that the average weight of people over 60 is lager than that of people under 60.So is the average levels of fitness and health. It` s an unavoidable process but can also be improved by setting up more medical facilities that offer more professional and customized medical aids to elderly people.

As far as I am concerned, this problem can be solved if effective measures are taken and with constant efforts, we can foresee a future where everyone is enjoying a healthier and happier life.