Practice English =)

Hello. =))
My real name is Olga. I'm from Moscow.
I'd like to practice English with person, who knows it very well and can help me. I'm also looking for a guy or a girl who interested in learning Russian. I think it could be good exchange.

What exactly do i mean? Hmmmm =)))
I'd like to found a real language partner... Not for flirting, not for just being silent e t.c.... I'm looking for a person. who really interested in practicing and learning language. who really will do it )))

What I can offer...
I'm a native Russian speaker. I'm always glad to help you with this language - how to understand. how to translate... etc... If you interested in it - I'm offering a real partnership in that case. I can be your teacher if you will be my teacher... We can prepare real mini-lessons about grammar, speak about diferent topics e t.c. There are a lot of ways to exchange. Skype - is the best way, but at the first time I'd like to get form you a few mails just for to realize with whom I'm going talk to.

Why do I do it? Because I've just finished my course of English. and my level is about Intermediate Level... and I don't want to stop. =))

I'm very friendly and patient. And will be glad to meet new good people. So, you are welcome.
_______________________________
Notice please.

I'm not looking for a guy by this site. I'm not interested in flirting, do not add me if you're not sure or don't interested in learning language - don't waste your and my time, please.

My preference is given to Native English speakers or person with a very high level of English.
____________________________________________

My contacts:

e-mail - koriccca@mail.ru
ICQ - 434381504
Skype - garlacheelatsa

______________________________________________
Thank you and have a nice day =)))

Practise English =) Practice is a noun, practise is the verb

Hello. =))
    My real name is Olga. I'm from Moscow.
    I'd like to practise English with a person who knows it very well and can help me. I'm also looking for a guy or a girl who interested in learning Russian. I think it could be a good exchange.

What exactly do I mean? Hmmmm =)))
    I'd like to find a real language partner... Not for flirting, not for just being silent etc.... I'm looking for a person. who really interested in practising and learning the language. who really will do it )))

What I can offer...
    I'm a native Russian speaker. I'm always glad to help you with this language - how to understand. how to translate... etc... If you interested in it - I'm offering a real partnership in that case. I can be your teacher if you will be my teacher... We can prepare real mini-lessons about grammar, speak about different topics etc. There are a lot of ways to exchange. Skype - is the best way, but at the first time I'd like to get from you a few mails just for to realize with whom I'm going to talk to.

I'm very friendly and patient, and will be glad to meet new good people. So, you are welcome.
    _______________________________
    Please note

I'm not looking for a guy on this site. I'm not interested in flirting, do not add me if you're not sure or not interested in learning  the language - don't waste your and my time, please.

My preference is given to Native English speakers or people with a very high level of English. Born, raised and living in England, Oxford University graduate, am I suitable?

My contacts:

e-mail - koriccca@mail.ru
    ICQ - 434381504
    Skype - garlacheelatsa

Thank you and have a nice day =)))

Practice English =)

Hello. =))
    My real name is Olga. I'm from Moscow.

What exactly do i mean? Hmmmm =)))

What I can offer...

_______________________________
    Notice please.

I'm not looking for a boyfriend by this site. I'm not interested in flirting, do not add me if you're not sure or don't interested in learning language - don't waste your and my time, please.

My contacts:

e-mail - koriccca@mail.ru
    ICQ - 434381504
    Skype - garlacheelatsa

Thank you and have a nice day =)))