My favorite sport

My favorite sport is playing badminton. There are four reasons why I like it. Firstly, I can improve my health through playing it. I play it about 2 times every week. It makes me feel energetic everyday. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling that badminton flies in the air. I can change the movement direction of badminton without much effort and make opponent lose it. Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with many kinds of persons. We can improve our skills with exercises. Also we talk about many interesting things when we have an break. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball and soccer. It lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like playing badminton, please feel free to contact me. I think we can exchange experiences and make friends.

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is  badminton. There are four reasons why . Firstly, It  help improve my health . I try play it about 2 times a week. It makes me feel energetic . Secondly, I enjoy the feeling when the  badminton flies though the air. I can change the movement  of the badminton without much effort which  makes my opponent lose . Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with  different kinds of people.Our skills improve  with exercise. When we on a break, we talk about many interesting subjects. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball or soccer. This lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like to play badminton, please feel free to contact me. From this experience,  we can learn about  each other 

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is playing badminton. There are four reasons why I like it. Firstly, I can improve my health through by playing it. I play it about 2 times every week. It makes me feel energetic everyday. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling that of the badminton flies flying in the air. I can change the movement direction of badminton without much little effort and make opponent lose it beat my opponents. Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with various types of people many kinds of persons. We can improve our skills with exercises. Also we talk about many interesting things when we have an break. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball and soccer. It lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like playing badminton, please feel free to contact me. I think we can exchange experiences and make friends.

You could replace “badminton” with “birdie”。  This was a very good paragraph!

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is playing badminton. There are four reasons why I like it. Firstly, I can improve my health through playing it. I play it about 2 times every week. It makes me feel energetic everyday. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling when the birdie flies in the air. I can change the movement direction of the birdie without much effort and make the opponent lose it. Thirdly, I can make many friends  when I play badminton. I often play it with many different kinds of people. We can improve our skills with exercise. Also we talk about many interesting things when we have a break. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball and soccer. It lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like playing badminton, please feel free to contact me. I think we can exchange experiences and make friends.

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is playing badminton. There are four reasons why I like it. Firstly, I can improve my health through playing it. I play it about 2 times every week. It makes me feel energetic everyday. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling that badminton flies in the air. I can change the movement direction of badminton without much effort and make opponent lose it. Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with many kinds of persons. We can improve our skills with exercises. Also we talk about many interesting things when we have a break. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball and soccer. It lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like playing badminton, please feel free to contact me. I think we can exchange experiences and make friends.