If somebody wants to commit suicide please do not stop the person Last week at work I found a picture on the chinese Yahoo website. It is a picture (you can see it here when you scroll down) of a girl in a chinese city which tries to commit suicide but is being stopped by a woman and two men. Because the picture is from Xinhua I can say that this picture is serious and not a fake. Anyway I wanted to tell you people that if somebody wants to commit suicide please do not stop him/her. Is it a crime to commit suicide? Of course not because you do not hurt anyone else. Death is incoming for all of us and will take all our lifes. So if somebody does not want to wait then its okay. I mean our world today is only sick and brutal so I guess it is a good thing to commit suicide because then you enter a better dimension and leaving this one forever. Think for yourself what this world has done for you. Absolutely nothing then just negative things. Suffer, plagues, war, bullying, poverty, insanity and psychological sickness. Me for example I work 5 days a week standing up at 4 am and be at home on 7:15 pm then just have around 2 hours before I have to go to sleep again and that from monday till friday and at the weekend just be bored at home. What a life! So life to me is meaningless. I do not understand why there are people which try to prevent others from suicide. Can't they just mind their own things instead of others? What does it bring to somebody by stopping another from committing suicide? Absolutely nothing. No money, no wealth and no honor. You always speak about that the people are free and can do whatever they want but when they want to commit suicide you try to stop them and thats not fair. Death is freedom and peace and not suffer. That girl they saved there in the picture is now surely still psychological sick because these people stopped her from committing suicide. Now because of them she still have to live in this sick world and is not allowed to be really free. Now she suffers more horrors then before just because she is still not dead. And its all the fault of the other persons on that picture. Suicide means freedom not suffer. It sends you free and bring you to a better world full of happyness and you leave that sick world here which is full of egoism, hate and bullying. Never forget this. 克 里 斯 蒂 安
Are you serious? Every man got in the terrific situation one day. It is the day, when all your deals seem terrible, and you don't know how to live with it, you can't see the way to succeed. But it's the bottom. And if you find courage not to kill yourself, in future things will be going only better. So, giving the hand to hopeless man is good deed. But if he definitely decide to commit suicide, he will be able to do it later, without witnesses :)
Sure! Life is hard . It has many sufferings. But life also has sweet times. It is quite normal for a person to experience more sufferings than sweet moments in his life. If you don't like suffering and quit your precious life then you are free. But you also loose the opportunities of experiencing the good things. Living means at least you have something but death means nothing. Futhermore living is a struggle, everyone has to struggle till death. It's a kind of nature. Have a look at animals, except some extremely environmental cases, have you heard of animals quit their lives by themselves ? All the nature beings are struggling in the world, painfully and happily.
I always try my best otherwise I wouldn't be alive anymore. I always try to go on but its not easy because of the heavy resistance by the people on this world.
Hummm.!... Life is hard but try your best. I just want to encourage that, even you fall down seven times;please, never give it up. The achievement will never flee away from the person who is ever attempting.
I'm sorry can you write it in english please? :(