Introducing myself Hello everybody! My name's Uliana. I'm from Russia. I'm 21 years old. I study in the University. I want to improve my English and also I want to learn Turkish and Spanish. If you want to help me - " welcome". I will glad to find pen pals. Also I want to say for that people, who say : "Hello! Nice pic...Do you have web camera? and...bla-bla-bla" Usually, I don't answer on such message, because I don't seach boyfriend or pervert, I just seach per pals. And don't ask me :"Do you have skype,msn,icq,facebook?" If I want - I will add you, but i will not do it after the first your message, when I did not know who you absolutely. Excuse me for my mistakes and for my English.

Introducing myself

Hello everybody!
My name's Ulyana. I'm from Russia. I'm 24 years old. I work economist.
I want to improve my English for travelling and ,of course,I want find new friends from other countries.

mmm for give my ceriousty but why you want to learn turkish<<do you leson to their music or you like the cullter^^
wow your english level is pretty good excelnt

Introducing myself

Hello everybody!
My name is Uliana and I'm from Russia. I'm 21 years old and I am studying at the University.
I want to improve my English and to learn Turkish and Spanish. If you want to help me - " welcome". I will be happy to find pen pals.
Also I want to say to those people, who say : "Hello! Nice pic...Do you have web camera? and...bla-bla-bla" Usually, I don't answer  such messages, because I am not looking for a boyfriend or pervert, I am only looking for friends.
And don't ask me :"Do you have skype,msn,icq,facebook?" If I want - I will add you, but i will not after only one message, when I did not know who you well enough.
Excuse me for my mistakes and for my English.