Where should I start to learn Korean? Writing, Speaking, reading, etc? 

Honestly I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... : (
Total Beginner! :(

For learning: Korean

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hm, these answers didn't help you much... so i'll help you.

1: - This is the best site for beginners. They have about 200 lessons so far. Just start from level 1.

2: - Several hundreds of lessons here too. Lessons are free but they also have some things that costs money.

3: - Some grammar stuff for when you get better at korean.

4: - a little bit of everything

5: - This will conjugate verbs for you in all tenses and politeness-levels.

This will keep you busy for at least a year. Have fun.

Hello Hello Jaycee.C :)
    I'm currently trying to learn korean as well! To be honest, I perfectly learnt the character before starting anything else. You can find this on different types of websites, with tables or by learning each symnbol with a drawwing :) It really is easy don't worry.
    Then, To learn korean, I tried to be used to their pronounciation (which is really ... strange ^^) then, I bought a book... I think that korean "grammar" is kinda weird, but still learning the vocabulary is easy thanks to lyricssongs or dramas for exemple.
    Mt book is a french book so I'm sorry I can't help you find one...
    But still I think this strategy to learn korean is really easy :D
    Good luck ;)

Here are some easy steps for learning Korean for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.

Good luck !!!

you can find ,
    Language Partners/Speakers:-
    Language Teachers :-
    Language Courses :-
    Language Products:-

Oh...I forgot this:

This guy has loads of videos teaching korean as well. Many of them are for beginners.