Do you know any Iranian 7-8 or 17-18 year-old students?

I run a pen pal program between Iranian and American students, and we have a 7-year-old boy waiting for an Iranian pen pal and an 18-year-old girl waiting. The program, Doostane Farsi Zabane Man, pays for all costs. The student DOES NOT need to speak English. In fact, it is a requirement that all letters from Iranians are written in Persian. We will then translate them and send them American students both letter. Similarly, the Iranian students will get two letters--one in English and one in Persian. Please let me know if you know anyone who may be interested.

For learning: Persian (Farsi)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    You can find them on italki on language partners, just state the age category in addition.

I am from Iran and I am 16. how can I help you

Hey Amy.
    Would you please explain a little more about it.for example what should he or she exactly do?why he/she should be at that age range?

i am 20 years old however i have many friends in my age or 1-2 years younger than me who are probably interested in your plan

More open questions for learning Persian (Farsi)