Resources for learning Tagalog (Filipino)?

I've heard that Rosetta Stone is fabulous but I can't afford it. Could anyone recommend any books or websites? I do okay with vocabulary but struggle with grammar. Maraming salamat! :)

For learning: Filipino (Tagalog)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    kamusta? i'm afraid there aren't many websites to learn tagalog from. but i found here a website that could relatively teach you the basics. try this one:
    http://www.pinoydirectory.com/

grammar in tagalog is very different in English,so it's understandable if you're struggling with it. konting tyaga lang. [a little more patience,please] :))))

good luck
    I don't think Rosetta Stone is worth it...very high price and you need more than just that. I recommend these...Pimsleur Tagalog, Spoken World Tagalog, and a Tagalog-English Dictionary by Carl R. Galvez Rubino.

the sites given by mabaet are good resources . :) however, if you are really serious in learning my mother tongue, then you should find someone you can talk to in tagalog. a native speaker who can correct your mistakes right away.and of course, learn how to pronounce the words.

More open questions for learning Filipino (Tagalog)