What Indonesia in your eyes?

answer please

Answers

a third big country in terms of economic, politics, beside india, china, in the next coming 30 years.

Indonesia (i /ˌɪndəˈniːʒə/ or /ˌɪndoʊˈniːziə/), officially the Republic of Indonesia (Indonesian:
    Homo sapiens reached the region by around 45,000 years ago.[19] Austronesian peoples, who form the majority of the modern population, migrated to South East Asia from Taiwan. They arrived in Indonesia around 2000 BCE
    Republik Indonesia), is a country in Southeast Asia and Oceania. Indonesia comprises 17,508 islands and thirty three provinces. With over 238 million people, it is the world's fourth most populous country, and has the world's largest population of Muslims. Indonesia is a republic, with an elected legislature and president. The nation's capital city is Jakarta.
    .

I haven't got my idae

cool,
    one of my friends will leave for Indonesia this autumn.
    I have heard some Indonesian songs such as it's interesting!
    And my friend tought me some easy Indonesian .
    but I can't pronounce the 'r' in your language well. LOL

woops where is the name of that song !! i remember that i wrote !
    bukan superstar !