Can someone help me with Korean?

I don't know any Korean, but I want to learn !
I really like K-Pop and I want to be able to understand the music ;[
Can any Koreans help me out?

For learning: Korean

Answers

Here are some easy steps for learning Korean for free using Italki resources.

1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.

2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.

3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.

4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.

5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.

6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.

Good luck !!!

Hi just click onto this site and then the Quick Links on the right hand side for language partners, podcasts etc. Good luck!
    http://www.italki.com/learn-korean/en-us

visit: Talktomeinkorean.com

That should get you started.

Hi. ^^ i live in seoul from korea~
    I can help u ^^ and u help me english~

More resolved questions for learning Korean