I need an excellent certificate of experience format for teachers of languages please!

I have been searching online and I couldn't find any good formats online. I need a good format that would impress international institutions (especially English ones). Any help from native speakers (English teachers )will be really appreciated . Thank you so much in advance:D!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Sample recommendation letter/reference for a Language teacher:
    Name and address of school or company
    Date

I am writing this letter to recommend Mr._____ to the position of Language teacher in your company/school. I believe that he shall be the perfect candidate for this position. His qualifications are: [ state type of qualification and institution]

I first met Mr.________ while he was working a XYZ company as a Language teacher trainee under my charge. For 3 years working for our Company/school teaching........ at various levels. He had performed such a remarkable job that he was promoted to Senior Language teacher. Mr.________ is quick at learning new techniques, very dynamic and hard-working.

He is also passionate about his work. He is very willing to take over new challenges and responsibilities. On one case when our company/school was such in a busy period, we required a candidate for the position of .........which he willingly volunteered to take over. His performance was quite remarkable and that impressed us all.He relates well to students and parents.

I’m totally confident that Mr._______ shall definitely become a very valuable asset to your company/school like he was to ours. Please feel free to contact us if you need additional information.

Yours faithfully,
    XXX YYYY [name & surname]

Signature
    Director
    [ name of school or company]

Hi, I don't understand why the organisation where you studied, can't give you a Certificate of Excellence.