Could anyone help and correct any mistakes?

OOPT

I have got a small paragraph which I translated from Russian into English. Could aneone (English native speaker) correct any mistakes in grammar or lexical mistakes?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Additional Details:

A young American company promises to bring to market a camera which is going to revolutionize photography. Quite an ambitious statement. Yet the prototype exists so far, and it has been created after years of researching.

Answers

Can anyone help me correct my mistakes?

I have got a small paragraph which I translated from Russian to English. Can someone (native English speaker) correct my grammatical or lexical mistakes?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Additional Details:

A young American company promises to bring to [the] market a camera which is going to revolutionize photography. Quite an ambitious statement. Yet [only] the prototype exists so far, and it has been created after years of researching.

* The corrections are enclosed in square brackets [ ]. I hope this helps.

I think I know what you are trying to say, Ksenia. And I'm not sure that even the excellent "corrector" Eliot has got it.

A young American company has promised to bring a camera to the market that will revolutionize photography. That is quite an ambitious statement. Yet, after years of research, there only exists a prototype.