I'd like to show my first notebook but i don't kown whether is right or wrong

hello everyone ! my name is jack and live in yingkou. I work in youkou port .I often see foreigner,so i descide to study english.I would like to make a friend of you .I love english and history.I study english by myself and i haven't any teacher who can hlep me english.although difficulty, I wake up early to stduy everyday.I convince i can speak english very well in the furture.
by the way ,I have been working in yingkou port for eight years but i can't save enough money. I often work for more than thirteen hours and feel very tired so i want to find a new job.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    A Correction:

" Hello everyone ! My name is Jack and I live in Yingkou. I work in Youkou port .I often meet foreigners ,therefore I decided to study English.I would like to make a friendship with you .I love English and history.I study English by myself and i haven't any teacher who can help me learn English. Although it is difficult , I wake up early to study everyday.I am convinced, that I can speak English very well in the furture.
    By the way ,I have been working in Yingkou port for eight years, but i couldn't save enough money yet. I often work for more than thirteen hours a day and feel very tired, that is why I want to find a new job soon. "

** All nouns are written in captial letters at the beginning of the sentence. Nouns like names, countries ,languages' and the pronoun 'I' are always written in capital letters, regardless from their position in the sentence!