What's different between watch & see?

for example: I'm watching / I'm seeing tv.
I've learned this from my english teacher but I forgot what's the different between those verbs.

*pls correct my english (for question/ the details) thx! =)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    'see' and 'watch' seem very similar, they all talk about different ways of using your eyes. However, there are two very important differences. It depends on how you intend to look or watch and how intense the looking is. When we say 'see' we are normally talking about things we can't avoid – so for example, "I opened the curtains and saw some birds outside." - I didn't intend to see them, it just happened. 'SEE' and 'WATCH' are verbs of visual sense, there's usually a difference between intention and non-intention.

Remember, 'see' – you didn't really intend to, it just happened; and watch you intended to do it and you were looking intensely, usually because it was moving.

To watch.................to look at somebody or something with attention.

To see by eyes..............to become aware of somebody or something.
    To watch.to look at somebody or something with attention.
    To see by eyes.to become aware of somebody or something.

More resolved questions for learning English