Is this a correct word in Hindi?

I downloaded an e-book on my computer,and I'm learning it now,I think Hindi is an interesting and decent language,but something has really confused me...that is,how to say"you"in Hindi?On my book there are 3 words to express that,but one among them is"तू"but when I google it,it's"तु"...so which one is the right word?

For learning: Hindi

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    'तू ' is the right one,('तु' is not a word.) but i would like to tell you something more...instead of using 'तू ' (because it doesn't show manner to somebody and a slang word)
    you should use 'तुम'(for younger and for your friends) and 'आप'(for elders and respected person), 'आप' shows more respect as in our Indian culture we give respect to our elders. In English, there is only one word for both तुम & आप which is 'you'.
    I HOPE THAT IT WILL COME HANDY.
    (let me know if you need my help)

you means in hindi is "तुम" . you can also use "आप". तुम/तु is mostly used when u are talking to younger ppl or to friends. "आप" is humble keywords for you. When u are talking to respectable or elder ppl. you can use आप. तुम you can pronounicate like TUM and आप like AAP.
    For example, TUM KAISE HO/ AAP KAISE HO (HOW ARE YOU)

तुम = you

ex;-
    तुम कैसे हो? (tum kaise ho) - How are you

More open questions for learning Hindi