Are there anything you have seen in movies that tend to give you a distorted view of the world?

We raise that question to make a investigation. Maybe you can tell me how they are misleading. I hope someone could share some interesting stories with me. Thank U. :)

Answers

Everything in movies presents a distorted view of the world!

All Hollywood`s movies give distorted view. I talk about falling from high ground or flying thru windows and having no harm, or hearing sounds of explosions in open space, and so on.

I totally agree with "Brad C": Everything in movies present a distorted view of the world. Specially "historic" movies made in hollywood. They are always 100 % wrong !!!

Correction: Are there any things that you have seen in movies that tend to give you a distorted view of the world?
    My answer is that many movies tend to give a distorted view of various countries and that's why so many people have strange ideas about the lives others lead. For example many people think that Americans all live in the way portrayed by TV crime series and Hollywood.