Writing of a fax

Help me please to make my English home task. I should write a fax on behalf of a stress consultant to the Managing Director of my company outlining my recommendations for stress managment in the company.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    SAMPLE FAX COVER SHEET

{NAME & ADDRESS OF INSTITUTION}
    DATE: TIME:
    TO: FAX NUMBER
    FROM: FAX NUMBER:
    PHONE: EMAIL:
    Number of pages including cover sheet:
    MESSAGE:
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am happy to conduct the Stress Management Course for your staff as agreed, on 14 January 2012 at the Hilton Hotel. My recommendations are that each participant attend 6 one hour workshops that will cover topics such as health, exercise, interpersonal relationships within the company, career objectives etc. The cost per participant will be $50 and will include light refreshments. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further details.
    Yours sincerely,
    Print your name here
    Your signature

You can now insert further details if you wish.

Here's what I suggest:

Write an attempt and post it in the Notebook section here. This way, members can help you with just the errors instead of writing the whole thing for you.

I guess you already have the basic structure for a facsimile to follow, which is the main point of the exercise. I think you can get away with using point form in the text. :)

More resolved questions for learning English