VAMPIRES???

How d you say "vampire" in your country?
The first ever known vampire is Count Dracula or Vlad III (Vlad the Impaler) from Romania. I forgot why he became the legend. I think it's because of a novel based on him. I really love vampires and I want to be one. I can't describe the things I feel for them because they're so incredibly cool !!! How about you?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I don't think that Vlad Dracula became the legend because of the novel. I read a book a couple of years ago called "100 most famous dictators", and there was an article about Dracula. So, if the book doesn't lie, he became the legend just because of his boundless cruelty and bloody minded ways to kill his enemies. They say nothing that he really drank human’s blood, however after his death people were so afraid of that Duke that they started the legend which said that he was still alive.

Haha.Not me.However my sister is nuts about Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

i like vampires.but all they are fairytales.but thhey are nice
    Well, it will be funny and, maybe, surprising for you, but I'm also go crazy about vampires....especially handsome and cool:)))) I adore and always wanted to be as the main hero from movie "Another world" (or "Underground" it's the same, with Kate Beckinsale), moreover, I ordered the suit (black overalls from Lycra) to practice stretching and to be as fast and flexible as Selin....Guys, I think we reviewed the TV and need in treatment.....:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I guess all vampire movies are same and vamoires are same too but than there are beautiful ones too:pp. but i don't believe them to be real:)))

More resolved questions for learning English