Expired question
Feedback to this email in the grammar of my response .

Thanks Steve,
We don´t have any order from you by the moment, but due to some problems that we had recently, not with you but with other customer, I am follow this issue in order to standardize the process and as a part of the corrective actions taken.

Let me tell you something more about this issue:
During the last years our main customer for this style (3000) has been yours (AWC) , and all the time this style has been requested as solid then all our blueprints were preformed without the cutting angle, then now when another customer put an order for this product it was sent without cutting angle, therefore we have a customer compliant.

According to the specification this product must be sending to the final customer with the cutting rings.

In order to take the corrective actions and to follow the process specifications we want to know if you develop the process of cutting by yourselves previous to sent to the final customer or what would happen if we sending the rings with the 45° cutting angle in the future requirements.

Note: We can follow the same process until now, because we don´t have any problems with you as a customer and only take actions to avoid this kind of problems.

Please let me know your comments or tell me to whom can talk to.

Raymundo

De: Flanagan, Steve
Enviado el: Viernes, 24 de Febrero de 2012 04:34 p.m.
Para: Jimenez, Raymundo
CC: Juarez, J. Manuel
Asunto: Re: Style 3000

Hi Raymundo,

I am well thanks. I hope you are as well.

The weather is not to bad. We have had a mild winter so far with very little snow. We are looking forward to the spring.

I am not sure why you are asking this question. Do you have an order from us? I don't see all of the orders that are placed with Mexicana. If this is the case you should ask the buyer to validate with the customer if the rings should be cut or requested as solid. If you want me to follow up on this just let know the order number and I will check.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Answers

No answers yet.