พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง

Can anybody explain the meaning of พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง and how to use it in a sentence?
I've heard it from a few people, but no one can explain what it means or how it should be used! Thanks!

For learning: Thai

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    they'll say that when you give them unclearly spoke....like speed up english then they couldn't get your words so they would says "พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง" something like that

to me, i think this phrase is kinda negative. it could sound funny and it could sound like you are getting frustrated. you can use it with friends but in some situations i think it's not proper. I will say this when friends say something i don't get. for example, when you are hanging out with friends and one of then try to explain something but you don't get, you could say 'พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง' in this case i think it sound funny. but in another situation.. if you are in the meeting and someone try to explain something but you don't get, i think it's not proper to use this phrase. it will sound rude to me. you'd better say 'ผมไม่เข้าใจที่คุณอธิบาย'

Or after you read all I wrote above, and you don't get. you could say 'พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง' LOL

Hope it help.