Can anybody explain the meaning of พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง and how to use it in a sentence?
I've heard it from a few people, but no one can explain what it means or how it should be used! Thanks!

For learning: Thai

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    they'll say that when you give them unclearly speed up english then they couldn't get your words so they would says "พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง" something like that

to me, i think this phrase is kinda negative. it could sound funny and it could sound like you are getting frustrated. you can use it with friends but in some situations i think it's not proper. I will say this when friends say something i don't get. for example, when you are hanging out with friends and one of then try to explain something but you don't get, you could say 'พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง' in this case i think it sound funny. but in another situation.. if you are in the meeting and someone try to explain something but you don't get, i think it's not proper to use this phrase. it will sound rude to me. you'd better say 'ผมไม่เข้าใจที่คุณอธิบาย'

Or after you read all I wrote above, and you don't get. you could say 'พูดไม่รู้เรื่อง' LOL

Hope it help.

More open questions for learning Thai