How i can write a korean sentence?

i want to write a korean sentence in hangul. but my keyboard doesn't support it. can anyone help me about it?

For learning: Korean

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I have the same problem, but I can suggest you one temporary solution.
    Visit, type your text and than just use copy/paste. For double consonants just press 'shift', you'll find them. It is also very good for practicing blind typing...
    I just hope soon we are going to find a permanent solution :)
    why don't you find on Internet a translation software,then download them on the disc of your laptop?
    That's the easiest way i know!^___^

If you have windows, google "hangul on windows".

On the computer, go to Start --> Control Panel --> Clock, Language, and Region --> Change keyboards or other input methods --> Change keyboards --> Add --> Korean (Microsoft IME)

This works for non-Macs ONLY! The wording on your computer should be very similar.
    You could also go to Google Translate or such site and use their keyboard, then cut and paste.