Halp me, if you can, please?

I really need someone who will teach me Hindi. Not just one day, teach me one word and then we don't talk again. I would really appreciate if someone becomes my real language partner and helpes me learn Hindi well. I will, in exchange, teach you or help you with your Spanish and English.
Thank you.

Additional Details:

I'm sorry, it's supposed to say *Help not halp.

For learning: Hindi

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    May Be You will find these Sites and Links Helpful ("A Door Into Hindi", an excelent introduction). ("I Speak Hindi", it has several levels: beginner, intermediate, etc., and it also has many translated sentences).

Others (Modern Hindi Grammar, author: Omkar N. Koul; a very interesting book, with only a defect: the conjugation is scarcely shown).

Plus You can ask as many doubts and questions as you like here too we will try to help you out :)
    Hope You Find A Good Language Partner Soon

Best of Luck

More open questions for learning Hindi