it's shenae grimes 's accent

I love Shenae Grimes(annie in 90210) 's accent.
I wonder where should i do in order to immerse myself in this fantastic accent, like going to somewhere with this accent... but where?
She is from Toronto, Can. but Canada is really international, i can't just be in there and get the amazing.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    i dont watch that show but i looked her up. the way she talks, im not sure if you could really call that an accent, it's probably like, the single most neutral way a north american can possibly speak. on the tv show she sounds slightly more californian, but the difference is so slight and subtle I don't think it's even worth paying much attention to.

She has a British accent.If you want a British accent practise speaking using different mouth positions until you can do it. Try recording yourself and comparing it to a British speaker on TV. Check these out for sources: http://www.usingenglish.com/links/Listening/