Formal Korean

I know that in formal Korean, you put 요 behind the word, but do I do this with every word in the sentence, just as simple as that? For example: "It is really nice weather outside, want to join me?". Do I just add 요 after every word?
Please explain, I'm confused.

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    First of all, It depends on how we define "formal". In my book, adding 요 to the end of the sentence is not formal, but simply polite. Adding 니다 to the end of the sentence is formal.

And no, just at the end of the sentence.

As you know, korean has informal and formal korean. formal korean is called 존댓말 as well. 존댓말 is to do you always have to put 요 behind the word whenever you meet older than you or you meet someone at first.

okay. As for your question : " It is really nice weather outside, want to join me?"
    If I translate korean into that english, you could say that "날씨가 너무 좋아요. 저랑 밖에 나가실래요?"