Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Expired question
Differences in pronunciation between него and не го, etc.

What is the difference in pronunciation between the word него & the phrase не го, н.п. не го сакам (него)? Likewise, how can you disambiguate нѐ сакате (нас) and не сакате? And which is best: не нѐ сакате нас, не ни сакате нас, or не нас сакате? Please tell me which syllables hold the stress in any of the above examples by capitalizing/bolding them.

This has confused me for a long time. I prefer to use ни instead of нѐ due to the confusion at both не's occurring at the beginning of the phrase. Any help at all would be appreciated.

For learning: Macedonian

Answers

No answers yet.