who can tell me the best way to memorize all of the Korean vowels?i am confused

For learning: Korean

Answers

me too~

In my opinion, you should learn it step by step. First, you should memorize the single Korean vowels (10 vowels) such as 아 (A), 야 (YA), 우 (U), 유 (YU), 어 ( ó ), 여 (Yó), 오 (O), 요 (YO), 으 ( ú ), 이 ( i ). The easiest way to memorize it, you can imagine when the line is facing to the right so this is (A). When the line is facing down so this is (U). When the line is facing to the left so this is ( ó ). When there is no line, it is ( ú ). ( i ) is the same as when we write ( i ), just add a circle on the left side. To memorize (YA, YU, Yó, YO), you just add more one line so it becomes double line.

Second, you should memorize double vowels. Last, you should keep practicing. Hehe.

Ahh, Have you ever watched this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqMot3HF3M&feature=youtube_gdata_player. I think watching video tutorials helps people learn faster than reading the books. I hope this will help :) and sorry for double post.