allhumdulillah_ does this mean God Willing

For learning: Indonesian
Base language: Indonesian

Answers

Alhamdulillah means praise to God or thank God, Sir.
    Insyallah or Insha'Allah means God willing or if God willed it.
    I hope this will help :)

No, it isn't.

Alhamdulillah means "All praise be to Allah (God)"
    Muslim people usually say it to thankful to God. :D

Alhamdulillah is Arabic. The muslems usually say it if they have gotten the pleasure. It's a form of thankfulness to Allah ( God). And InsyaAllah means God willing. It means, if someone has a promise to someone, and he/she can't keep his/her promise, he/she will innocent. This is an Islam rule.

Alhamdulillah is arabic languange but very common in Indonesia. Even non Moslem say Alhamdulillah to thanks to God if they talk with Moslem. InsyaAllah is another word when we promise something, its mean if god willing. For example : I will come, InsyaAllah.

I think the definition of alhamdulillah is similar to Thank God, in general.

Alhamdulilllah means " All praise be to Allah (God)" we muslim use it when we get pleasure, gift, or something make us happy....

Alhamdulillah means All Praises To Allah (God) or Thanks God
    God willing in Arabic is Insya Allah
    I hope this will help you :)