Urdu Grammar

What do these words mean and in which context would I use them?:
Heone
Heyne
Hain
Hai
Heon
Heo
Heyn
Aneheon
Tehai
Heoa
Heotai
Heota
Keratai
Hejeon
Asai

For learning: Urdu

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I would like to thank Javaid saab because otherwise it was difficult to figure out wht the words were :D. And he also has given good example sentences.

it is a very very big answer to be given in a go. The tricky word here is 'hona', the usage is very vast and it combines with lot of words to form different meanings. For the complete case one has to take dictionary and translate all of the possible cases. I cant do that because i don't have one, and i dont live in my hometown as well(where the dictionary is).

generalised case

hona- to happen/be etc.

some of google translate cases too
    http://translate.google.com/#hi/en/होना

but a dictionary is always better.

As u can understand Urdu, i suppose u know what are rules of verbs when u say sentences in present simple tense. the verb changes forms depending on subject gender and number. Hota/hote/hoti will follow the same rule but meanings may not be straight forward depending on the context.

hua is past tense(m) of hona.

I already told u how to use hoon and ho. hai is 'is' and hain is 'are'. karte is from 'karna'(to do) in present tense
    aise means 'like this/that.'

Answer is not much elaborated because i suppose u have some previous knowledge in urdu, do ask if things are unclear but i hope it helps.

More open questions for learning Urdu