Expired question
Question about English to Welsh translation

Hello,

I'm an American who's just returned from living in Wales. My fiance lives there, and I've developed a lot of love for the language and the country (country? I know it's in the U.K. but you guys get what I mean I'm sure), which I think are beautiful.

I love tattoos, and I've been thinking of getting something for my fiance/Wales. I was wanting to get "Home is where the heart is" in Welsh tattooed, but obviously I wanted to make sure I had the correct translation before getting anything done.

This is how I translated it: "Yw cartref lle mae'r galon yn." Is the grammatically correct?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially specific help (e.g. if I'm wrong, what's wrong with it). Thanks!

For learning: Welsh

Answers

No answers yet.