who can translate these farsi sentences?

i don't understand its meaning.who can translate them into english or chinese?thank you.
اگر معنی خواهی که در ین فعلهاء نبود اسمی که آن معنی آن دارد بیار و فعلی از ین فعلهاء که موفاق او باشد با آن ضم کن

For learning: Persian (Farsi)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Your sentence is incorrect but I get what you mean:
    corrected: اگر معنی ای که می خواهی در این فعل ها نبود ، اسمی را که همان معنی را بدهد پیدا کن و فعلی را که موافق آن باشد را به آن ضمیمه کن.
    I think this related to a kind of verbs that in Farsi is named "Combined verbs" .

such as:کمک کردن(verb)=کمک (noun)+کردن(verb)
    In Farsi we have not an exact verb for "to help,helping" but we can make this verb by attaching a noun "کمک" to an assistance verb "کردن".

And now,translated sentence:
    "If you can't find the exact verb, find a noun that provides your mean and attach it to a compatible verb."

I think this sentences are not well written; they seem to me they are from and old Farsi. Anyway I try to give you a translation although the text is not very clear:

If you want the meaning of these verbs you need to bring a noun that collocate with them (to complete their meaning) and from these verbs use the one which is in accordance with the counter part.

I just wrote this here although your Farsi sentence is not a very correct sentence.

Hope this will help you.

;)