Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Expired question
Can you help translate this letter to my friend?

My Korean friend (I wont say who) just debuted in a group and I really want to send her a support message but these are the sentences I cant say in Korean and I hope you can help translate for me in formal language please this is a special occasion :c

" What do I say ....... I've supported you way before you debuted and I will always watch over you for many years to come . I can't wait to see you perform more . (_____) will be really famous in the future I promise! Don't for get to eat lots of delicious food ok? I hope to see you soon "

For learning: Korean

Answers

No answers yet.