What series, sitcoms or programs do you recommend me for improve my english listening?

Hi, i want to wacht interesting english series or sitcoms for improve my listening. If are about humor better :)

You could try with Downton Abbey.:)

Kidnapped - Robert Louis Stevenson - The English TV series . ► 0:41► 0:41

STALKER - TV Series Trailer - English - YouTube ► 1:25► 1:25 The first teaser for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV series.

DVD Collection - British TV series - YouTube ► 4:25► 4:25

Funny British TV show skit - YouTube ► 1:03► 1:03

Airline UK TV Show S08E09 (1/3) - YouTube ► 9:01► 9:01 Aug 2008 - 9 min - Uploaded by bored242 A passenger who turns up too late for her flight to Paris ..

My personal favorite, Friends it's a classic, if you like sitcoms try How I meet your mother I love it it's just great, Modern family it's very easy to follow plus theres a latin caracter and they always correct her so it helps for us to, and last but not least, Once upon a time, thats more dramatic but I like it as well its about all the fairy tales that we used to know as kids. Hope you enjoy them

friends,gossip girl,Desperate Housewives:)