Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I don't know if you understand the Chinese above,it's really hard to I will try to give my opinion about 大方 and 潇洒 below.
    I think the difference between them is 潇洒 is a higher level of 大方.It show something about the free and easy in ones spiritual world.

“大方” means generous。 example:chuanzhekuzi is very generous for his friends.
    “潇洒” means handsome. example: chuanzhekuzi looks handsome today.
    you can see they have big difference.

and sometimes ..瀟灑 means a person who deals things is free and easy or a gracious attitude to life

大方的adj.=generous, one of this meaning is that one person is willing to give and share. Its synonym in Chinese is 慷慨kang1 kai3,its antonym is 小气xiao3 qi4、吝啬lin4 se4
    Example: 她很大方,捐了很多钱。She was generous to contribute lots of money.

The other meaning of 大方 is that not rude, be polite in manners and behavior.
    Synonym: 自然zi4 ran2 =naturally , antonym: 忸怩niu3 ni4、拘谨ju1 jin3 =shy
    Example: 女主人自然大方地迎接客人 The hostess greeted her guests with ease.

潇洒= natural and unrestrained,so in this way this two words are quite different from each other. Although this word could be used both on women and men, I prefer to describe a man with this word.
    Example: 英俊潇洒ying1 jun4 xiao1 sa3(describe men)