What does this sentence mean?

You always see your contact out...

Additional Details:

I apologise for my inattention. I used the word "contact" , which is completely wrong on this context. I should have used contract.

Answers

the colloquial verb "to see out" means to escort someone out of a building/venue/area. If I "see my contact out" it means I'm walking with a contact (a potential business client, or someone you are meeting up with) out the door. Does that make sense?

kostya,

"See out" is a phrasal verb. Besides the meaning that Michael explained, it also has the following meaning:
    see (something) out : to continue to work at (something) until it is completed
    - He saw the project out to its very end.