What is the difference between 왜냐하면 and 때문에 & When should I use them? *^^*

Hello (':
So every time I write a notebook entry on here, people always tell me to change 왜냐하면 to 때문에 or the other way around :L ~ But I don't really understand why! ~ However, I know that 때문에 = due to...
So, my question is, how do I use 왜냐하면 and 떼문에 & when should I use them ^^ ~ Because normally, if I write something like 'I'm tired 때문에 I had no sleep' ~ They would correct it to ' I had no sleep 때문에 I'm tired.' ~ But this makes no sense to me! ahhaha ~ Please help! *^^*
Thank you! (*^^*)

For learning: Korean

Answers

왜냐하면 means "because" and 때문에 means more like "because of" or "Due to" so when you say "I am tired because I had no sleep" you have to use "나는 피곤하다 왜나하면 잠을 자지 못해서." but when you say "I had no sleep because of that I am tired" it have to be like "나는 잠을 못잤기 때문에 피곤하다."

I hope this helps :)

때문에 should always be located at the end of the sentence that explains why. You can use 때문에 without being asked some reason by someone else.

However, somebody should ask something to you when you want to say 왜냐하면.
    For example: 왜 그렇게 집에 일찍 갔어?(Why did you go home that early?) => "왜냐하면 피곤해서"(Because I was tired). And you should put 왜냐하면 always in the beginning of a sentence that explains why.^^